Eurofertil – IVF Clinic
Assisted reproductive methods provide the most effective treatment for fertility disorders.
The Czech Republic holds top level in this field, with a long tradition and progressive legislation. Our center is a training center of the Faculty of Medicine, University of Ostrava for the teaching of reproductive medicine and provides care for infertile couples comparable to the best clinics in the world.
Eurofertil is a modern private clinic in the city of Ostrava, the 3rd largest city in Czech Republic. Over 4000 patients treated, with a 90% success rate!
Eurofertil offer individual and friendly approach, respecting client’s privacy. All the latest equipment and modern technologies. Diagnoses and treatment of infertility.
Individual approach by experienced professionals to help you conceive and assure a safe and healthy pregnancy.
Comprehensive diagnostics and treatment of fertility disorders using modern methods of assisted reproduction:
- Intracytoplasmic injection of sperm into the ovum (ICSI.IMSI,PICSI). Fertilization of the ovum with one sperm
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) Introduction of selected sperm into the uterus
- Sperm preparation by MACS – separation of sperm without apoptosis
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) – fertilization of the ovum in the laboratory and introduction of the embryo into the uterine cavity
- Zone drilling / Assisted hatching – Manipulation procedure in the embryo sheath to ensure better implantation in the uterine mucosa
- Cryopreservation of embryos, oocytes, sperm – vitrification. Subsequent use of the above in the assisted reproduction program. Cryopreservation of reproductive cells prior to oncological treatment.
- Preimplantation genetic screening and diagnostics – genetic examination of embryos prior to their introduction into the uterine cavity using a CGH, NGS, caryomapping
- Microsurgery (MESA,TESE) Collection of sperm from the epididymis or testicles in men with decreased fertility